The club has
traditionally provided 50 percent of its annual interest income
for benevolence donations. Last year’s interest was $5,009.89.
At the May club meeting, a final vote to disperse
monies was made, and this year is similar to past years.
- Delta Society Pet Partners Program $300
- JEAW $150
- Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue $300
- WSU Vet Scholarship $1500
- AKC Canine Health Foundation Endowment Challenge $500 *
- NW Disaster Search Dogs $250
*To be matched by the AKC
In addition, in response to the needs from Hurricane Katrina, the
voted to send $1,000 to the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine.